Camping is available at Morgan Park Raceway during select events.
· In the interests of safety we ask that you (the camper) comply with the following guidelines:
· That Morgan Park Raceway and Motorcycling Queensland assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other related harm suffered by competitors, spectators and/or others.
· This camping area does not have lighting or established footpaths and we as campers, acknowledge and accept these conditions.
· Loud music, foul language and general unruliness will not be tolerated.
· Quiet hours are from 8.30pm to 7.00am in the camping area. All generators must be shut down between 8.30pm and 7.00am.
· No fireworks, No drugs and No underage consumption of alcohol allowed anywhere on the property. The laws relating to these matters are applicable here, as they are in any public place.
· NO FIRES ALLOWED. Total Fire BAN.
· Please dispose of your rubbish in the bins provided or take it with you. Do not leave it lying around to attract flies and vermin.
· Please leave the camping area in the same condition as when you arrived.
· Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in you being ejected from the property.
Security is present all night at racing events. No camping allowed the Wednesdays before a coaching day or Sunday after events. No camping allowed at weekend track days.
$10 per person per night
Power is $10 per cord per weekend
Maximum 50 people per night
Camping must be booked and paid for online when entering your event!