Camping is available at Morgan Park Raceway during select events.
· In the interests of safety we ask that you (the camper) comply with the following guidelines:
· That Morgan Park Raceway and Motorcycling Queensland assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other related harm suffered by competitors, spectators and/or others.
· This camping area does not have lighting or established footpaths and we as campers, acknowledge and accept these conditions.
· Loud music, foul language and general unruliness will not be tolerated.
· Quiet hours are from 8.30pm to 7.00am in the camping area. All generators must be shut down between 8.30pm and 7.00am.
· No fireworks, No drugs and No underage consumption of alcohol allowed anywhere on the property. The laws relating to these matters are applicable here, as they are in any public place.
· NO FIRES ALLOWED. Total Fire BAN.
· Please dispose of your rubbish in the bins provided or take it with you. Do not leave it lying around to attract flies and vermin.
· Please leave the camping area in the same condition as when you arrived.
· Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in you being ejected from the property.
Security is present all night at racing events. You will require a wristband to get in and out of the track - gates locked at 9pm sharp you may not enter/exit after this time except for emergencies.
No camping allowed the Wednesday or Thursday before events or Sunday after events. No camping allowed at weekend track days.
$30per person per weekend (Fri & Sat Nights ONLY)
Power is $15 per cord per weekend
Maximum 50 people per night
Camping must be booked and paid for online when entering your event!
THERE IS ALSO CAMPING AVAILABLE NEXT DOOR AT THE DRAG STRIP 0428 615 942