If you are interested in taking part in one of our parades then there are a few things you need to be aware of.
- All motorcycles must be road registered.
- All riders must hold a current Australian motorcycle licence.
- Passengers allowed if rider is licensed to carry a passenger.
- All riders/passengers must wear normal protective riding gear (helmet, boots, gloves, jackets, jeans etc).
- No hand held camera’s, fixed bike mounted cameras are allowed on the track.
- All riders/passengers must attend the briefing by the Clerk of Course prior to the commencement of the parade lap.
- All riders/passengers must attend the Scrutineering Bay between times, to be nominated, to sign on and receive helmet stickers.
- The number of laps will be determined on the day by the Race Steward - generally 2 or 3 laps.
- All riders to stay behind the lead vehicle at all times.